#250 Butterfly homescreen setup

NaveeN Tony
Hi friends, welcome to Homescreen4U. Here I am sharing some of my homescreen setups that I have made with free and paid wallpapers, widgets and icons. I am sure that you all will love these setups and if you like my works support me on other social platforms over here 👇👇




Instagram (FOLLOW)


Twitter (FOLLOW)




For more information and notifications about my setups, giveaways and exclusive wallpapers, join my Telegram channel Homescreen4u official. 



Checkout this setup and other setups to change the way of look on your android home screen.



       Join my Telegram channel (JOIN NOW)




*Apps used for the setup



1.Nova launcher [Download]



2.Kwgt widget (pro key needed) [Download]



3.Widget - Self-made widget and            
                    Novabackup [Download]



4.Icon pack - [Download]



5.Wallpaper  [Download]




So guys, Stay tuned for more setups and join my telegram channel for more information and notifications of new setups (link of telegram channel provided above👆). 

If you have any suggestions or complaints about my setup, dm me on Instagram or Telegram over here👇👇


Instagram (DM ME)


Telegram (DM ME)



Good bye friends. See you soon on the next great setup. 

 

Post a Comment

Cookie Consent
We serve cookies on this site to analyze traffic, remember your preferences, and optimize your experience.
Oops!
It seems there is something wrong with your internet connection. Please connect to the internet and start browsing again.
AdBlock Detected!
We have detected that you are using adblocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we earn by the advertisements is used to manage this website, we request you to whitelist our website in your adblocking plugin.
Site is Blocked
Sorry! This site is not available in your country.
NextGen Digital Welcome to WhatsApp chat
Howdy! How can we help you today?
Type here...